FAST GROWING OPPORTUNITIES
Join international representatives from all parts of the halal industry supply chain, including private companies, public listed corporations, accreditation bodies, government officials, and other representatives from the halal industry.
‘Halal’ is a term often limited to food and beverages. Over the past decade, however, the variety of products and services in this booming economic sector has expanded. The halal industries touch every aspect of the Muslim lifestyle, from fashion and finance to media and travel.
Don't miss this unique opportunity!
Be part of the event and be a sponsor
“Skenderija” Center is a valuable heritage of Bosnia and Herzegovina, that was used for the organization of the 1984 Olympic Games, located at center of Sarajevo, the ideal place for the organization of the Sarajevo Halal Fair (SHF) 2019.
Exhibition space is limited!
AgendaThat's not all, more sections on the schedule page
Co-Hosted by Mr. Abdulah Skaka, Mayor of Sarajevo and Mr. Amer Bukvić, CEO, Bosna Bank
Moderated by Mr. Amir Sakić, Director, Media center of Islamic community in Bosnia and Herzegovina
1. Dr. Aldin Dugonjić (Author), Head, Halal Quality Certification Center, Croatia
2. Dr. Suad Bećirović, Rector, International University of Novi Pazar, Serbia
1. Sarajevo Halal Fair 2019 working hours for visitors: Thursday, Friday and Saturday: 10:00 – 19:00
2. English is the official language of the Conference part of the Sarajevo Halal Fair 2019
3. The Organizer retains the right to change and/or adjust the Agenda